Monday, May 5, 2008

May 5th 08

I am sipping my tea after I am back from work and a bit nervous as I am composing this post as this will be my first post ever in any blog. Wohooo....

Thinking what to write and it reminds me of this weekend when I went to Trinity pub with two other girl friends and it was my first time in this pub. I liked the pub with it's 3 dance floors and good music. But it got extremely crowded by midnight. we left frm there around 12:30 and thought we should go to another pub called Mon. But unfortunately after a lot of roaming around in the area we could not get locate the pub and finally decided to go back home and try it next weekend. We all came back dancing in our car. Came back home and talked till 3:30 in the morning before we could no longer hold back on our sleep.

oh yeah I got my tickets to india today and I am very excited and looking forward for a month long vacation. There is some kind of unknown sadness in me though and I am not sure what and why is it. Am I missing something or someone here? Yet to dig in deep into my heart.

No comments: